This is probably my best photograph ever! I was very excited when I took this. Of coarse it was for another class. The project was 1 foot off the ground. The professor was just trying to get us to see things from different perspectives. I actually submitted this to a local magazine for a photo competition. There weren't places, but there were thousands of photos submitted and mine actually made it into the magazine.
September 2, 2008
Can't wait for the game
This is probably my best photograph ever! I was very excited when I took this. Of coarse it was for another class. The project was 1 foot off the ground. The professor was just trying to get us to see things from different perspectives. I actually submitted this to a local magazine for a photo competition. There weren't places, but there were thousands of photos submitted and mine actually made it into the magazine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment